Fokker D-VII 65" 90 Size
For those World War One enthusiasts, we are proud to present our own design 1/5 Scale 66" 90 - 120 size Fokker D-VII.
The Fokker D-VII was Germany's most famous WW I aircraft, and around 3,300 were produced in the second half of 1918. In service with the Luftstreitkrafte, the D-VII quickly proved itself to be a formidable aircraft.
The Armistice ending the war specifically required Germany to surrender all D-VII's to the Allies. Surviving aircraft saw continued widespread service with many other countries in the years after World War I.
- Wingspan: 66" / 1676mm
- Number of channels: 4
- Recommended engine size: 90 - 120 size four stroke
- Includes full sized rolled plan
Materials Required For Short Kit Airframe Completion:
(These materials are included in the Complete Airframe Kit)
- 1.5 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 5
- 1.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 3.0 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 6.5 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 1
- 12.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 3.0 x 3.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 6
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 5.0 x 5.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 10
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 1220 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Spruce Sticks x 4
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Spruce Sticks x 12
- 6.0mm Pine Dowel x 1
- 0.4 x 300 x 900 Birch Plywood Sheet x 1
- 12.5 x 12.5 x 300 Engine Bearer x 2
- 1/16" x 915 Music Wire x 2
- 3/32" x 915 Music Wire x 5
- 1/4" x 915 Music Wire x 1
Short Kit Or Complete Airframe Kit?
A Short Kit includes a full size printed plan and all of the laser cut parts that are required as part of the complete airframe build.
Items such as wing ribs, dihedral joiners, fuselage formers & fuselage parts, doublers, bulkheads and so on.
Every part which is a complex cut is precisely laser cut as per the plan and included in the short kit. Some kits may also include vacuum formed ABS parts like canopies or cowlings.
With a Short Kit, the only items you need to add to the laser cut parts to build a complete airframe are components which are simply cut to length. Parts such as wing spars, wing sheeting or fuselage sheeting for example.
A Complete Airframe Kit includes the Laser Cut Short Kit, plus the entire list of additional materials required to complete the airframe build.
Select this option when adding to your cart to purchase all of the materials required to complete the airframe build.
Every kit includes a full size printed plan, and where available the designers original construction notes. The kits do not include miscellaneous hardware such as pushrods, control horns, hinges, wheels etc.