Ultimate Biplane 43" 40 to 70 Size
The Ultimate Biplane is based on the Great Planes kit and all 3rd party parts can be used.
- Wingspan: 43" /1092mm
- Number of channels: 4
- Recommended engine size: 40 to 50 two stroke or up to 70 four stroke
- Includes full sized rolled plan
Materials Required For Short Kit Airframe Completion:
(These materials are included in the Complete Airframe Kit)
- 1.5 x 75 x 95 Balsa Sheets x 20
- 9.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheets x 1
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 20
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 10
- 12.5 x 12.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 12.5 x 19.0 x 300 Engine Bearers x 2
- K&S Music Wire 3/32" x 36" x 4
Not included in Kit
- Cowling (is available through Fibre glass Specialities )
- Canopy (Is available through Aeroscale.com.au)
Short Kit Or Complete Airframe Kit?
A Short Kit includes a full size printed plan and all of the laser cut parts that are required as part of the complete airframe build.
Items such as wing ribs, dihedral joiners, fuselage formers & fuselage parts, doublers, bulkheads and so on.
Every part which is a complex cut is precisely laser cut as per the plan and included in the short kit. Some kits may also include vacuum formed ABS parts like canopies or cowlings.
With a Short Kit, the only items you need to add to the laser cut parts to build a complete airframe are components which are simply cut to length. Parts such as wing spars, wing sheeting or fuselage sheeting for example.
A Complete Airframe Kit includes the Laser Cut Short Kit, plus the entire list of additional materials required to complete the airframe build.
Select this option when adding to your cart to purchase all of the materials required to complete the airframe build.
Every kit includes a full size printed plan, and where available the designers original construction notes. The kits do not include miscellaneous hardware such as pushrods, control horns, hinges, wheels etc.